Friday, September 26, 2008

My Favorite Thing About Fall Is....

Not football that's for sure! (Sorry Jamie) But it's pumpkin!! In the past year or so, I have grown to love pumpkin, in desserts, coffee, snacks, etc. I hope to include it in dinner/savory dishes in the next month or so, and I have just added a pumpkin tag.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the Pumpkin-Spice Cheesecake Brownie in my blog, I found it at Cara's Cravings, a blog that I love and that has a lot of pumpkin recipes too. That recipe was sort of a triumph for me, until then I had never had any success with anything I baked, it was one of the most challenging things I have tried, and it turned out perfect the first time. I even reluctantly shared it at a football tailgate (where everyone loved it; a perfect Fall dessert)

So, onto the main point of this post - is two of my product raves, and things that pumpkin lovers should try - Kashi TLC Pumpkin Spice Bars (and they're good for you too!) and Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses - I've had some trouble finding these, but Target definitely has them. And they're not your traditional Kiss, they are more creamy/candy-like and not a chocolate Kiss filled with pumpkin.


No comments: