Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag - I'm It!

I've been tagged by Renea from Sweet Savory Southern, to give 5 random facts about myself.

1. I LOVE pizza, I could (and have) eaten it for breakfast, lunch & dinner!!!

2. I was born & lived in Canada my entire lfe, up until 2 years ago, and now live in Michigan - but apparently I still have an accent - and no - not all Canadians say "eh?" all the time.

3. I have watched the soap General Hospital ever since I can remember, I even went to morning kindergarten so I would be home to watch it in the afternoon.

4. I was an extra in a Canadian tv show when I was about 10 years old - blink a couple of times, and you may have missed me!

5. I've met retired Detroit Red Wings captain Steve Yzerman, who brought us on a tour of Joe Louis Arena. I'm a HUGE Wings fan - I was in heaven ;)

No comments: