Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Blog is Refreshing & Fabulous!

I received the "Lemonade Stand" & the "Your Blog Is Fabulous" awards from a fellow blogger Stephanie, from Macaroni and Cheesecake....um....a while ago. I started this post last month, but somehow it got lost in the shuffle (I still need to get my Superbowl post up, yes I'm a slacker)

But thanks again to Stephanie, be sure to check out her blog for her great recipes - and check out the blogs I nominated below too. Happy cooking & blog browsing!


I am passing these awards on to:

Melissa of Made By Mel
Jenna of Newly Wed Chef

Here are the rules…

- Add the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate other (refreshing…like lemonade and fabulous) blogs of your choice.
- Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
- Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.

1 comment:

gaga said...

Aaaw, thanks for the honor! I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging too, but I'll get this one done asap!

Thanks again!