Thursday, October 9, 2008

Menu - Week of October 5th

I really need to get back to posting my menus on time. I've been out of town a lot recently, so we haven't always ate at home, or ate quickie non-blog worthy meals. However, three of this week's meals included things I previously made and froze.

Sunday - Whole wheat rotini with marinara (homemade from the freezer) & salad

Monday - Turkey burgers, corn, and oven fries

Tuesday - Black bean and chicken quesadillas

Wednesday - Homemade chicken potstickers, vegetable fried rice and steamed veggies with ginger-orange soy sauce

Thursday - It's Red Wings game watching night (Beat the Leafs!!!) - homemade pizza & chicken wings, still deciding on the exact toppings, but I know goat cheese will be involved...and of course some beer - we're loving Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale

Friday - baked ziti (under Italian & Pasta in my blog), salad and roasted garlic bread

Saturday - Going to the Nashville Predators season opener & eating downtown

Sunday - something healthy to make up for the naughty eating the previous three days


Katie said...

So jealous that you're going to the Preds game! Have fun!

Colleen said...

This menu looks great! I just posted a pizza with goat cheese on it if you want an idea!