Friday, July 11, 2008

I've Been Cyber-Tagged!

I've been cyber-tagged by Stephanie from Steph's Kitchen!

So here are the Tagging Rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?

I was attending the University of Windsor, babysitting and partying with my friends...Friday, Saturday, Sunday...you get the picture. But I was also a Sunday school teacher!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

1. Clean the kitchen
2. Write my Maid of Honor Speech
3. Do some gardening
4. Exercise
5. Brush the kittens

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Veggies and this garden herb dip mix that I can only find in Canada that you mix with sour cream....(fat free of course)
2. Loaded Nachos (you know, seasoned beef, beans, sour cream, tomatoes, onions)
3. Dark chocolate peanut M & M's
4. Pita chips & hummous
5. Pizza - it's more of a meal, but I love it so much, so it's on my list!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off all ours, and our parents debt & buy everyone new houses
2. Start a non-profit that help physically and mentally challenged children and their families
3. Start a non-profit animal rescue/no-kill animal shelter
4. Travel to all the places I've dreamed of going to
5. Go back to college and get all the degrees I want and try new careers...but only work part-time, b/c I don't need the money!

Places I’ve lived:

1. Starting with most recent....Murfreesboro, TN, (it's not as country as it sounds...)
2. Walled Lake, MI
3. Windsor, Ontario, Canada...yep I'm a Canuck!

Jobs I’ve had:

1. Delivering newspapers
2. Babysitting for a couple of different familes over 10 years
3. Sales at The Ambassador Bridge Duty Free (yes, I did sample a few too many yummy and overpriced chocolates, the ones you get at the door)
4. Sales at a clothing and apparel store - and I was even the model for the ads in the newspaper - watch out Tyra!
5. Marketing Assistant for an outlet shopping center...loved it but it was only temporary
6. Account representative for a cell phone provider
7. Marketing Manager for a web services company
8. Sports Journalist for a hockey team....a short term position that I loved...who wouldn't love interviewing hockey players and seeing your articles on their website????
9. Marketing Assistant for a no-kill cat shelter - I would go into work early just to play with the cats! It was more like a home - where the cats could roam & lounge on couches, look out the window, play with toys, just like a real home!

I will be tagging:

Carrie
Bethany
Erin
Renea
Ally

No comments: